Launch of Social Awareness Campaign - Party Safe, Celebrate Responsibly NYE
Concept: The Social awareness Campaign driving down the theme of No Drunken Driving in Hyderabad during the New Year Celebration.
Objective: Drive down a strong message supported by Eye Opening Facts on Road accident cases that happens during New Year Eve Celebration due to Drunken Driving every year.
Drunken Driving accounts to 70% of all fatal road accidents.
The problem intensifies on the occasion like New Year Eve.
Approach: Launch a Social Message Campaign with a theme and activation program to reach out public.
Party safe, Celebrate Responsibly We have collected relevant articles of drunken driving and statistics which appeared in the Newspaper (Deccan Chronicle)
1. Made the collage of all the article as Newspaper article
2. Fabricated the collage design on to the Paper Bag called "The Bad News Bag"
3. These bags would be distributed in various liquor shops and outlets like Spencer's Hyper Market, Heritage Fresh, Hyderabad Central from 27th-31st Dec
On Ground Activation: We are conducing various customer contact programs in select retail and footfall areas
1. Capture customer reaction in stores and asking them to nominate their dear ones for #PartySafe campaign.
2. Take bytes from them in the red carpet area with a signature drive on Party Safe, Celebrate Responsibly
3. Radio Bytes on people pledging and supporting for #PartySafe campaign
4. Celebrity bytes and radio integration
5. Deccan Chronicle to carry the coverage with photographs on the paper Bag campaign everyday with a write up from Telangana Police on Party Safe, Celebrate Responsibly
6. Deploy look walkers in important traffic
Intonation with Big Fm Salaam Telangana program by Celebrity RJ Swapna and interaction with Commissioner, Editor from DC, Telangana Tourism representative and so on
8. Social Media Marketing and publicity thru digital platform
This initiative would be driven by: Telangana Police - with a message to Citizens on Party Safe, Celebrate Responsibly . Avoid Drinking & Driving.
1. Deccan Chronicle - supporting the activity thru coverage and snap shots of on ground activity to ensure "No Bad News" due to accidents on 1st Jan 2015 in Hyderabad City
2. Telangana Tourism and Happening Hyderabad to associate with the social campaign in promoting safe celebrations in Hyderabad and initiating Outdoors on Party Safe, Celebrate Responsibly
3. EventsNow.com : As a responsible event management company, events now would be actively promoting the theme of Party safe, Celebrate Responsibly thru their digital
presence and integration of the message in the Online Ticketing sites.a Five day Campaign, when people are planning for partying in various places, We will spread the message of "Party safe, Celebrate Responsibly"
Message Bytes: Shri C.V. Anand Speaking on the occasion, Sh. C.V. Anand, Commissioner, Cyberabad Police said “Drunken Driving attributes to high percentage of Road accidents every year. We come across many party goers on drunken driving and our team puts in lots of efforts to ensure no mishap in the city. Since New Year celebrations are round the corner, we once again, through this initiative, want to educate the public on "No Drunk & Driving". We urge public to Party Safe and Celebrate Responsibly, so that we see no bad news at the starting of the promising year of 2015. I appeal to the public and our friends in media to take about this to as many people as they can and create a responsibility amongst each one of us against Drunken Driving"
Shri. B.P Acharya: Shri. B. P. Acharya added that "Hyderabad is evolving as global tourist destination. We, from Telangana Tourism are working towards making the city as Happening Hyderabad with various events and concepts being promoted in the city. While we do this, we also would like to appeal to the public at large that each one should Party Safe, Celebrate Responsibly. We support in spreading the message of Don't Drink and Drive and appeal to nominate their friends and dear one on #PartySafe"
Shri. Raj Pakala: Mr.Raj Pakala, CEO of Events Now.com said, As an Events Portal, they see large number of parties being organized during New Year and equally large number of people celebrating at various parties in the town. Events Now is happy to support this initiative on "PartySafe, Celebrate Responsibly"