Khwaaish Exhibition and Sale Ugadi 2015 Collection Launch at Taj Krishna, Hyderabad
INAUGURATION OF KHWAAISH EXHIBITION & SALE
UGADI CELEBRATIONS & PROMOTING WOMEN EMPOWERMENT BY TEAM KHWAAISH
• Designers from Lakme India Fasion Week- vivek kumar, sayantan sarkar & amalraj sengupta will grace the inaugural ceremony.
• A "designer's-gyaan” interaction will be held with ladies at the exhibition.
• Team Khwaaish celebrates the festival of Ugadi by contributing to women empowerment.
• Khwaaish exhibition & sale is an exclusive fashion destination taking place at Taj Krishna on 18th (Wednesday) & 19th (Thursday) march, 2015.
• Khwaaish exhibition concentrates on fashion & style special with display & sale of designer clothes, jewellery, shoes, home furnishings, accessories & home decor across india by well-known designers.
Khwaaish Exhibition & Sale, a one stop fashion destination at Hotel Taj Krishna will be held on 18th & 19th March, 2015. Widely Appreciated designers from Lakme Fashion Week-Vivek Kumar, Sayantan Sarkar & Amalraj Sengupta will display their latest designer collection. Many designers from across the country are also displaying their creations on clothes, jewellery, shoes, home furnishings, accessories & home decors.
Team of Khwaaish Exhibition as always with their Social Initiatives celebrates the Ugadi Festival by supporting women empowerment. Team Khwaaish has always followed up with their care for 3E’s-that’s Environment, Education and Empowerment, and has empowered juveniles, educated the poor children and cared for environment by using Eco-Friendly materials at their exhibitions across the country.
Speaking on the occasion members of Team Khwaaish added that “Women Empowerment has always been a major issue in this country. So, this Ugadi season, we are here to support the Underprivileged Girls and promote women empowerment.”
“Designer’s-Gyaan” is a special interaction with the Lakme Fashion Week designers Vivek Kumar, Sayantan Sarkar & Amalraj Sengupta, where the ladies can approach the designer at their kiosk and know about the latest trends in the fashion world. The designers will share their gyaan with the ladies and work the categories to better represent the various types of design that can impact a community’s sense of place.
The five enterprising and enthusiastic women started Khwaaish Exhibition about 10 years ago in a small approach. Now Khwaaish has blossomed into a network that has evolved into a community dedicated to betterment of one and all.
Khwaaish is a name that every Hyderabadi can relate to. With the success in all over India, Khwaaish has set a bench-mark in the field of fashion and glamour. The team of Khwaaish that includes Archana Dalmia, Ritu Dalmia, Savita Bansal, Namita Kanodia and Vanita Kanodia share a common dream of the country’s development, Woman Empowerment and Educating the future of India.