L’Oréal Professionnel India 'The Royal Wedding Collection 2012'
Hyderabad, May 24, 2012: L’Oréal Professionnel today organized a ‘Look and Learn’ session showcasing The Royal Wedding Collection 2012’ – a stunning range of gorgeous fashion and beauty looks especially created to add the perfect finishing touch to an Indian bride’s wedding day celebrations. These modern, distinctive and stunning hairstyles which are a combination of haute fashion and unrivalled hair expertise were launched earlier this month in Mumbai and Delhi.
The Great Indian Wedding is legendary the world over and is unparalleled in its magnitude and style. This wedding season will see an elegant and striking array of fashion and beauty looks specially crafted for the Indian bride, thereby lending the perfect finishing touch to her wedding day celebrations. With this royal collection, L’Oréal Professionnel takes the Indian bride to a beautiful, mysterious palace in Rajasthan for a destination wedding that could be a princess’ dream-come-true. Some of the best Indian Creative Hair Stylists, under the proficient guidance of Creative Expert Laurent Decreton, have collaborated to create looks that will be the talk of the town this wedding season. With the help of L’Oréal Professionnel’s unique range of products, each stylist - with their own unique set of skills and vision of hairdressing – have incorporated their individual inspiration to create a unique and exclusive look for the discerning Indian bride.
Says Aseem Kaushik, Director, Professional Products Division, L’Oréal India, “L’Oréal Professionnel is a unique ‘Parisian house of hairdressing’ which empowers professional hair designers (who work with the fabric of hair to create beautiful and inspiring work daily) with products, tools, education and business development ideas. Laurent and the team of top talent in India have done incredible work to create an amazing collection truly appropriate for an India wedding par excellence.”
With looks like the Ethereal Princess, Sculpted Tiara, The Veil, The Sea Shell (romantic honeymoon destinations inspired this look while the beach, in particular, gave shape to the 'Sea-Shell' updo), Swirling Sands (taking reference to the Mohawk look, but turned into a feminine and elegant shape, to represent the woman who’s both delicate yet strong), Mythical Sweep, Sensuous Waves and Vintage Embrace, The Royal Wedding Collection 2012 presents an imperial range of outstanding wedding hair styles designed to make the Indian bride shine out.
Laurent Decreton, Creative Ambassador for L’Oréal Professionnel adds, “For the first time, here is a wedding collection, the inspiration for which came from the fusion between tradition and modernity. We mixed shapes and textures in a unique way to come up with a modern interpretation
of wedding looks. Colours have been worn as accessories and they really make the collection shine.”
The Dream Team of hair stylists who’ve worked together with Laurent Decreton on the Royal Wedding Collection 2012 includes:
· Dhruv Abhichandani, Drama Salons - One of the youngest members of the prestigious Haute Coiffure Française and member of the L’Oréal Professionnel Dream Team, Dhruv represented young Indian hairdressing with the beautiful ‘India Show’ at HCF Paris.
· Walter Dorairaj, b:blunt Salons – Having worked in many Bollywood feature films, commercial campaigns of various brands and in photo shoots for editorials of leading magazines, Walter recently added another feather to his cap, having won the Men’s Image Runner-up Award and the Man’s World Award at the L’Oréal Professionnel Colour Trophy 2011.
· Raman Bhardwaj, A.N John Salons – One of the members of the prestigious Haute Coiffure Française and a senior member of the L’Oréal Professionnel Dream Team, Raman has worked on hairstyles for the Kingfisher Calendar Girls in 2007. With 14 yrs of hair styling experience, he is known for his exotic and breathtaking work.
· Vipul Chudasama, Artistic Development Consultant – A proud recipient of a number of highly-coveted awards in the world of hairdressing including the L’Oréal Professionnel Colour Trophy 2005 & 2006, he has also displayed his creations at the prestigious French Haute.
At L’Oréal Professionnel, the bride is THE most important person in a wedding. Understanding that she expects only perfection on her big day, these experts constantly evolve and innovate their hair styling techniques and products in order to empower the salon professional to help her achieve her dream of being the most perfect and gorgeous bride ever. Creating global trends in hair colour, cuts and styles and adapting them for the Indian woman is a constant and ongoing endeavour for these hairdressing experts.
About L’Oréal Professionnel
IT ALL BEGAN WITH THE HAIRDRESSER. IT ALWAYS WILL.
Since our creation, we have been committed to providing salon professionnals with only the best in art, technique and technology.
Each day, we strive to provide new development opportunities for Indian hairstylists through superior products, innovative marketing, advanced education and access to a worldwide network of leading hairdressers.
What makes us unique?
· The expertise of the number #1 professional brand worldwide that invented modern haircolor in 1909
· The experience of building successful business partnerships with over 1 million hairdressers worldwide
· Leading research & development capabilities generated by 2,900 scientists in Paris, New York & Tokyo, earning 50 new patents each year.
· The unique combination of L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL link to Parisian fashion and a close connection to Indian hairstylists.