V Care's Colors - A Fund Raising Event
‘V’ Care is a voluntary organization, initiated with a motive to help the needy, in every facet probable. Shoring up other aid organizations, working with the same objects, as ours, is our main undertaking. We endeavor to abolish child labor, support HIV affected children, promote girls education, and aid the specially abled and the needy orphans.
We would be celebrating our 3rd anniversary “COLORS” on the 26th of May , 2012 at Hari Hara Kala Bhavan, Hyderabad. We would be selling tickets and appeal for funds from different organizations, institutions, companies and individuals.
1. Shri Kala Krishna: He is none other than the legendary dancing maestro of Andhra Natyam. He is one of the senior most disciples of Guru Nataraja Ramakrishna under whom he specialised in Kuchipudi dance, Andhra Natyam and other Temple dance traditions of Andhra. He is popularly known as Abhianava Satyabhama!
2. Mahesh: All the dancers dance with their legs. But Mahesh dances... without his legs... and in the air... taking your breath away! Mahesh is trained under the guidance of popular choreographer, Lawrence.
3. Fusion Music: Ever heard of fusion music weaving a magic on you and me? Watch Out! Our little kids are going to cast a magical spell on us with their fusion music.
4. Puppet Show: Puppet Show or Tholu Bommalaata is a beautiful art form. The dolls come alive on screen and tell their stories moving you to tears. They make you laugh and cry. Watch Out for this beautiful extraordinaire show on COLORS.
5. Professional singers from Telugu film industry will perform heart rendering songs.