Download Android App
Download Iphone App
Telugu TV Stars
<< View More Local Events
View more Event Galleries
Colors Art Gallery 'Colors Collection' Group Show, Hyderabad
First of all I welcome all media friends & thanks for accepting our show invitation and being part of today's event "COLORS COLLECTION " – group show. COLORS ART GALLERY opens group art show of emerging Indian Contemporary Artists, each contributing works truly representative of their individual art, their inspirations, their desires and most importantly, a part of their soul.
Artists participating are:
ARVIND KOLAPKAR CHAITALI MORAJKAR ; K .SUKUMAR ; MASURAM RAVIKANTH MUKESH SAL VI ; PALLAVI WALUNJ ; POOJA SHARMA ; SANTOSH MORAJKAR ; SHARAD BHARDVVAJ ; SYED ALI ARIF .
Art show mark special occasions in our lives — moments we want to celebrate, moments we want to cherish, but most of all, moments we want others to celebrate and cherish with us. As an art curator I am thrilled to have the opportunity to make the show, and these moments, effortless and memorable. I am inspired by the myriad of ways people come together to share happiness. Every art show is as unique as its participants, and deserves the detailed attention I am able to give it. For me. creating a memorable show is more than just a skill. Its an art.
1. ARVIND KOPALKAR Born 1975 ,professor at Abninay Kala Mahavihyalaya —Pune He draws inspiration from the best i hat Indian culture has to offer & that explains the generous use of bright colours, emotions, music and spirituality in his works.Exhibited solo & group shows since 1996 till date in India & International.
CHAITALI MORAJKAR - Born 1979 at Pune, Chaitali Morajkar Kulkarni with an artistic lineage pursued art with a passion and passed her Bachelor's Degree in Art and Painting from the SNDT University in Pune and Masters in Fine Art from Sarojini Naidu School of Fine Arts at Central University in Hyderabad. Present lives & studio at Goa.
3. K.SUKUMAR - Born in Tenali, done his BFA from Hyderabad, The episodes from epics are revived in the works of artists .His work is an innate lyrical and poetic quality in the works. Participated in many group shows, presently studio in Hyderabad.
4. MASURAM RAV1KANTH - Born in 1980 jangaon, Andhra Pradesh.MFA - Painting, Hyderabad Central University.Hyderabad.2002-04.BFA - Painting. MMK College of visual art, Gulbarga.1996-2001. Participated in many shows and camps, residing present in Hyderabad.
5. MUKESH SALVI - Born in 1984, Jaipur. BFA 2006/ MFA 2008 in Rajasthan school of art. jaipur. Participated in many group shows since 2007 in INDIA & MALAYSIA. Honoured and received many awards- Presently living & studying in Udaipur.
6. PALLAVI WALUNJ - Artistborn in 1984, Jaipur. BFA 2006/ MFA 2008 in Rajasthan school of art, jaipur. Participated in many group shows since 2007 in INDIA & MALAYSIA. Honoured and received many awards- Presently living & studying in Udaipur.
7. POOJA SHARMA - Artist born in 1990, Jaipur. Parsuing masters of visual Arts. Participated in group shows since 2years in jaipur. Honoured and received many awards.
8. SANTOOSH MORAJKAR - Born in Goa 1973, Santosh Morajkar graduated in Fine Arts from the University of Hyderabad. Recognised as a talented artist, he has received the Human Resource and Development Scholarship in 2001-2002 from the Ministry of Culture. Present studio at Goa.
9. SHARAD BHARDWAJ - Born on 1985, BFA from Rajasthan School of arts, MFA from Chitrakala Parishad Bangalore. Exhibited his paintings in several solo shows. He has signed his name in L1MCA BOOKS OF RECORD in 2008, for his collage works. He has been nick named as "THE BLUE PAINTER" since blue is the pre document colors in all the painting.. Displayed work inspired by GOSSIP OF LITERATURE FESTIVAL jaipur — 2012.Present live & works in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
10. SYED Ali ARO' - Born in 1975. Diploma in tine arts. Participated in selected art solo & group shows and reced many awards. Present studio in Mumhai.
Trending Now :
Rakul Preet Singh
Amazon Summer Deals
©2000-2014 Ragalahari Technologies Pvt Ltd All rights reserved.