Download Android App
Download Iphone App
Exclusive Coupons & Deals
Telugu TV Stars
<< View More Local Events
Other Star Galleries:
View more Event Galleries
The Indian Luxury Expo 2012 Curtain Raiser at N Convention, Hyderabad
Hyderabad to Host The First of Its Kind - The Indian Luxury Expo 2012
• The Indian Luxury Expo to Integrate Leading Global Luxury Brands From Across the Globe Together Under One Roof
•The Indian Luxury Expo to Embark on a 5 City Tour across India Comprising Of an Advisory Board Of Eminent Panel Members
•The Indian Luxury Expo to Host Lavish Luxury Evenings on all 3 Days of the Expo
Hyderabad, December 13th 2012: India has witnessed a significant revolution in the luxury domain. Owing to a steadily advancing economy and globalized industrial environment, the country has rapidly transformed into a large market for luxury brands. In view of the increasing importance of the country in the global luxury industry, Jukebox Media announces the launch of a first of its kind expo called “The Indian Luxury Expo 2012" on 17th to 19th December, 2012 at N Convention Centre, Hyderabad, India.
The expo is tailor-made to suit an extensive selection of luxury sectors including travel, hospitality, decor, jewelry, fashion, personal care, wines and spirits, gastronomy, household appliances, art, real estate, concierge services, and banks. Some of the most prominent brands exhibiting at TILE are:
• Rolls Royce & Mini Cooper
• Range Rover
• Aston Martin
• Harley Davidson
• Ulsyee Nardin
• Baume n Mercier
Apparels & Accessories:
• Genesis Colors - Canali,Tumi
• Shilpa Reddy
• Achilles Heels
• American Express
• Esmario Marine
• Mahindra Odyssea
Art and Collections:
• Kalakriti Art Gallery - MF Hussain and Raza Art
• Ram Indranil Kamath
• Camillea Suman
• Muse Art Gallery
• Jack Hobbies
• Vector System
• Iconoclast- Lakshmi Manchu
• Art Guru
• Belgique Chocolates
• Mont Blanc — Pens
The invited guests at the expo are expected in Black, White or Grey.
The expo aims to cater to an elite and discerning HNI giving them a chance to directly connect with over 40 Global and National brands under-one platform across diverse lifestyle stratum.'. The expo which embarks its journey from Hyderabad will extend its wings to Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore in its upcoming editions.
With the luxe brands, develops the luxe connoisseurs. The expo will embrace a panel of distinguished personalities on the advisory board consisting of eminent celebrities from different walks of life such as politics, fashion, media, performing arts, business, sports, banking. They will represent this annual extravaganza as closet brand ambassadors owing to their experience and expertise of indulging in luxury in its finest form. They are closely involved with the screening process for participating brands, caliber of invitees and overall execution of the expo.
It will be a plush three-day black and white tie affair with luxury evenings to indulge in an affair of opulence and panache-. Apart from browsing through the repertoire of brands displayed with elegance, the guests would be given an opportunity to indulge in an assortment of entertaining occurrences every evening from mesmerizing jazz performances to witty stand-up comedians to intellectual theatre, adding a cultural zing to the three-day programme. The expo will be one of the most prevalent properties of its kind in Asia within this sector catering to an esteemed; HNI "only by invitation" gathering of 3000 plus delegates comprising of celebrities, industry experts, marketers, bureaucrats, corporate, luxury brand owners and connoisseurs.
Jwala Gutta, “India emerges as the fastest growing Luxury market on the global map. While we do have luxury brands spread across India, I am delighted to be associated with such a remarkable initiative by Jukebox of bringing such amazing luxury brands to this single platform. It gives me immense pleasure to be a part of the expo that will change the dynamics of the luxury market in India”
Shilpa Reddy, “The ideology of Luxury stems from the experience and The Indian Luxury Expo is a unique platform that aims to deliver this. The expo has wonderfully managed to bring some of the world's most desirable luxury brands under one coronet. Hyderabad is also emerging as a coveted destination for luxury profiles which gives it a perfect unveiling. I am proud to be associated with thin exceptional endeavor.
Despite the absence of Mr.Karan Bhangay, CEO, The India Luxury Expo on the occasion, He conveys, "Despite the Indian luxury industry being niche, the overall market in is likely to grow three fold to reach a whopping $14.7 billion in 2015. India is the newest target for luxury products and services worldwide. We aim to make the expo a permanent fixture on the global luxury map by catering to the creme do le creme and opening avenues for newer audiences. The Indian Luxury Expo is designed to showcase the finest luxury brands across various verticals under one single roof. In a country where luxury brands are still wondering how to reach their core consumer among this vast Indian population, The Indian Luxury Expo promises to make that task easier for all."
In a country where luxury brands are significantly in demand but aren't equally present in every single market, The Indian Luxury Expo endeavors to make the brand-market-consumer chain more effective and expansive in nature. With the advent of the novel concept of The Indian Luxury Expo, India Will have another significant coup d'etat in its kitty.
TILE will embrace a panel of distinguished advisory board members consisting of elite personalities from different walks of life. Some of the confirmed names include the below personalities while negotiations are on with others for inclusion in the list.
• Nawabzada Saad Bin Jung - Descendant of the Late Wali-ud-Dowla Amir-i-Paigah from Hyderabad, a cricket batsman who is also the nephew of Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, the former Indian cricket captain. NawabzadaSaad Bin Jung comes from a family of great wildlife enthusiasts
• Jwala Gutta - Left-handed Indian badminton player, who has proudly won the National Badminton Championships thirteen times until 2010. She won a gold medal in Women Doubles in Commonwealth Games 2010 making worldwide history of winning the Is1 gold medal in women doubles
•Lakshmi Manchu- is an Indian film actress, producer and a television host. She has acted in the American Television series Las Vegas and Desperate Housewives. She has won- The Hyderabad Times Film Awards 2011-Best Actor in a Negative Role in (Anaganaga O Dheerudu)
• Shilpa Reddy- is the winner of 2004 Gladrags Mrs. India contest. She is a renowned model from Hyderabad, who also featured in the Kingfisher Calendar. She is a fitness expert and also a fashion designer. She involves in cancer awareness workshops
• Maitnj Agarwal Of Miss Malini fame, she has established herself as a leader, innovator and U'fcfidsfctter in the Indian blogging industry apart from being a successful radio jockey and columnist
• Oxma Irfan She joint the Prestige Group in January 2007 at a crucial juncture when the brand v\. s undergoing rapid expansion and diversification. Uzma Irfan then took on the role of Director, Corporate Communications in an effort to streamline all branding and communication i elated initiatives and carved a niche standing for herself in the business community
• Capt. Arun Sharma -Managing Director of a well-known aviation company which he started 17 years ago under the name of Aviators. Amongst his achievements is the prominent launch and promotion of Pilatus PC12 aircraft in India. He also publishes an aviation and lifestyle magazine “Aviators"
• Kartheek Raju - Executive Director of SKANDA Group, his family overall generally operates more as an holding company with significant share in Peepul Capital Advisor, Chintalapati Holdings, Sri City Pvt Ltd, Megasoft Ltd. and TV9
• Rahul Kapoor - With great passion for luxury, Rahul has combined the. selling of a range of top products with informed business knowledge and strong entrepreneurial drive. He has now built companies in more than ten countries including India, UK, America, Russia and Switzerland. In 2009 Rahul went on to win the Britain's Business Elite Award received from WHO’S WHO.His main business focus is now with RRS Enterprise Investments
• Shiraz Gidwani - Chief Executive of Iktara World, comprising Iktara Hospitality, Iktara Productions, Iktara One, HuitNeuf Chocolatier, Nainalktara, Iktara Design Studios and the Sapnalktara Foundation
• Farhan Azmi - FarhanAzmi, a well knownrestaurateur and the son of politician Abu Azmi, a Samajwadi Party leader. She has married film actress Ayesha Takia
Trending Now :
Hyderabad Local Events
©2000-2014 Ragalahari Technologies Pvt Ltd All rights reserved.