Movies | Music | Music

Ragalahari
ADVERTISEMENT

Vasta Nee Venaka Muhurat

ADVERTISEMENT
Ramadooth Creations and Kiran Studios banners have together launched the film ‘Vastha Nee Venaka’ with Havish and Eesha as lead pair. Ramesh Varma is the director and Dasari Kiran Kumar is the producer. The film launch took place today (11-12-13) in Hyderabad. Dr Dasari Narayana Rao sounded the clap board, while Dr D Ramanaidu switched on the camera and B Gopal directed the muhurat shot.

Producer Dasari Kiran Kumar said, “There is good positive attitude in the script. It’s a sweet love story with two glamorous heroines. I earlier made ‘Genius’ with a social message and the audience accepted it. Now I’m producing this film with a cute love story. Ramesh Varma came out with a good script and we okayed it in single sitting. This film is quite contrast to my previous film. Ramesh Varma designed every character so well only because he himself is a designer. We are going to present a good hit movie this summer. We are also happy to get a good cinematographer. Hence I’m confident that the film will be very colorful. Eesha who has tasted success is part of this film. We will start the first schedule in 3rd week of January. Since the story is on Europe backdrop we will shoot 70% of the film in Europe and the remaining 30% in India.”

Director Ramesh Varma said, “Vastha Nee Venaka is a triangle love story. I’m directing this film with passion on the script. Havish is perfect to this character. Music is the soul to this film. The producer’s support is very good so far and the movie is sure to become a big hit if the same cooperation continues to be there till the end. Very soon we will announce the name of the second heroine.”

Hero Havish said, “My sincere thanks to Ushakiron Movies, producer Dasari Kiran Kumar, director Ravi Babu and Omkar with whom I worked in my previous films. I’m doing this film impressed with the script narrated by Ramesh Varma. I’l try to give my best without disappointing the director. The beautiful Eesha is my costar in this film. I’m sure it’s going to be a good film.”

Other cast in the film is Brahmanandam, Aali, Raja Ravindra, Vissu, Ahuti Prasad, Sudha, Tulasi, Hema, Swathi, Keerthi, Praveen, Deekshit, Saptagiri, etc.

Story: Vissu; Executive Producer: Murali Krishna; Camera: Vijay K Chakravarthy; Editing: Marthand K Venkatesh; Script Co-ordinator: Patrikeya; Producer: Dasari Kiran Kumar; Story, screenplay, dialogues & direction: Ramesh Varma.
Pages: 1 2 3
Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat Vasta Nee Venuka Muhurat
Pages: 1 2 3