Bharatnatyam Arangetram of Nisha Durr at Keys High School, Hyderabad
• Kum.Nisha Durr Is A Talented Classical Bharatanatyam Prodigy And Entrepreneur.
• The Renowned Artist Is The Student Of The Esteemed Guru Meena Panicker.
• Dr. K Vishwanath Garu Sound Engineer , Director, Writer & Actor Graces The Event As Chief Guest.
• Guru Sri V.S Ramamoorthy Director And Founder Of Sri Rama Kanaka Niketan.
• Dr Vineeta Sinha Professor And Head Of Sociology, South Asian Studies Department, National University Of Singapore.
• Many Renowned Personalities And Public Figures Will Be A Part Of The Event On 7th January ,2017 At Keys High School
7th January, 2017, Hyderabad- BHARATANATYAM is the oldest classical dance tradition in India expressing themes of spirituality and philosophy. NISHA DURR- A gifted bharatanatyam prodigy was born in Baltimore, USA to loving parents Fred and Anu who moved to India and always supported and nurtured their daughter’s penchant for the eternal traditional art.
Trained in art from the age of 7 she honed and perfected her skills, participating in many group production, dance programmes and festivals across India. Her talent was widely appreciated & encouraged by many people from different walks of life, after completing her education from the university. She was placed between cross roads of pursuing her lifelong passion and she took the path less travelled under the tutelage of Prominent Guru Meena Panicker THE FOUNDER OF ARADHANA SCHOOL OF BHARATANATYAM –An Established Versatile & creative master who shared the same unconditional love and dedication to the classical art as her pupil.
At the age of 21, NISHA DURR has tasted success by balancing and excelling in her career as the manager of Heart and soul Healthy Pvt Food. Limited and is relishing her journey as an artist with the grace & support her beloved GURU MEENA PANICKER
The EMINENT GURU MEENA PANICKER – THE FOUNDER OF ARADHANA SCHOOL OF BHARATANATYAM shared her opinion” Aradhana School Of Bharatanatyam has seen many students wholeheartedly cherish the art of bharatanatyam due its divine nature of expression, joy ,peace and comfort that seems lost in today’s digital age. As the Guru of Nisha Durr, It gives me immense joy to witness her growth as a person and artist fulfilling her destiny and a mentor’s dream”.