- India's Premium Designer Exhibition-Desire Is A Pioneer & Exquisite Label That Signifies Finesse, Style ,Creativity And Artistic Refinery
- Bollywood Actress and Big Boss Contestant Marina Kuwar Graces the Event and Interacts With the Media.
- Desire Set To Feature 100 Master Designers-Featuring-Designer Contemporary Intricately Crafted Jewelry, Stylized Garments, Chic Footwear, Rare Painting, Exquisite Household Articles And Exotic Handicraft
- Desire Exhibition Is Being Held On 24th & 25th March, 2017 At Hotel Taj Krishna
- Public Figures and Renowned Delegates Were Present At The Event.
Hyderabad, 24th March, 2017- Desire-A pioneer label in Designer Exhibitions across India is said to enrapture the fashion world by presenting its Exhibition Showcasing exotic & alluring collection of renowned creative designers.
Desire is renowned for its exquisite lavish designs and distinctive charm which has set the benchmark standard in the exhibition world due to its Unparallel ever increasing market demand across India. Desire which has its mainstream network and establishment all over India tasted acclaim and esteem wherever it ventured. The jubilant
The Wedding and Festive exhibition of Desire is a highly specialized & uniquely creative module that speaks of irrefutable repute and style.
Speaking on the occasion Organizer Mrs. Anita Agarwal shared her view" Desire is a trademark vogue exhibition that has always captivated the heart of Hyderabad. The brand desire is a majestically personified concept that is driven to excel in every aspect of haute couture making itself the ultimate fashion abode".
Bollywood Actress and Bigg Boss Contenstant graced the event and was mesmerized by the wonderful and intricately crafted works of art
"Desire Exhibition is renowned for its reputed and renowned 100 master designers. An exquisite collection showcasing the rich variety which Is a mixture of traditional and contemporary. Desire features Designer Dresses, Enchanting Jewellery, Exquisite Lifestyle Products, Creative Home Decors & much more.