Balakrishna Launches KRAZE 3D Game from 7Seas Technologies
For the first time in India a multi-general 3-D PC racing game called ‘KRAZE’ racing has been introduced by 7 Seas Technology. This racing game was launched by Nandamuri Balakrishna on Monday at Taj Deccan, Banjara Hills in Hyderabad.
Managing Director of 7 Seas Technology L Maruthi Shankar said, “This 3-D racing game has been designed mainly targeting the children and youth. The players will experience the thrill of participating in the real race. This game is exclusively designed for game lovers in India. It costed around Rs 2 crores to design this game. 25 technicians from 7 Seas that includes designers, programmers, concept writers and artists had put in their 2 years efforts for designing this craze game.”
7 Seas Technology partnered with the Retail Publishing and Distribution Company ‘Comprint’ to distribute this game CDs in more than 275 Indian outlets like Planet M, Landmark, Cross Word, Music World, Oxfords, Odyssey, Big Bazaar, Star India Bazaar, etc., along with Comprint’s retail stores Game X and Shop Inn. The cost of each game CD is Rs 199/- . This game will be introduced in the international market in 2010 through UK’s Cam della system.
Features of KRAZE 3-D Game:
1) There are 12 types of racing cars in this KRAZE racing which can be handled in different speed levels.
2) The player can choose 8 different locations in the world.
3) This KRAZE race has the tracks like Off Road, F 7, Rally, Street Race, etc.
4) There are different categories of racing like Championship, Quick Race, Time Trial, etc., and one can change the vehicles according to their choice.
5) This game can be played for 3 hours continuously.