Max fashion presents 9 looks for 9 days - This Dussehra
Hyderabad, September 12th, 2017: Max Fashion celebrated the advent of Dussehra by launching their festive collection with Rashmi Gautam, popular Telugu actress and Celebrity Stylist Anahita at their Himayatnagar store today. Anahita curated and styled Max customers with nine looks for nine days of Dussehra from the festive collection.
The collection is about bringing back the rich grandeur of Indian tradition yet giving it a modern touch. Max through its ‘Tavisha’ range offers a variety of stylized garments comprising classic combinations of voluminous, vibrant and layered skirts with trendy cholis or crop tops which completes the grand look for the festive season.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vivek Sharma, AVP, Max Fashion, said, “this is the time when the entire family comes together and celebrates the enduring spirit of the festive season. Max understands the value of quality time with your family and friends during festive season. Therefore, we are proud to announce the exclusive festive collection across India. It is a fusion of tradition and latest trends on the block and you can buy it from your nearest Max stores.”
“Festive season is such an exciting time in India but it also gets busier at every front. With curated looks for this Dussehra, Max has enabled their customers to pick the look of their choice. Max shoppers can pick up the curated nine looks for all nine days of the festival, which I think is great”, commented Rashmi Gautam, popular Telugu film actress, who was looking fabulous in Max Festive collection.
Anahita, who has styled the likes of Sania Mirza, Rana Duggubati, Harshvardhan Rane stated, “Festive season is a time when everyone likes to buy new clothes, dress up and stand out from the crowd. These looks curated out of Max’s festive collection will definitely give you a taste of elegance ahead of this festive season, while you enjoy shopping with your entire family”
Highlights from the Festive Collection:
- Tavisha Occasion Wear – This collection is all about ethereal timeless textures and classic beauty. Inspired from paithani prints and mayor bagh, it offers a range of stylized garments with voluminous skirts, stylized choli and layered skirts. Dipped in vibrant colours of festive golds, fuchsia and deep greens, this collection adds the grandeur to your wardrobe
- Tavish Occasion Wear - This festive season Tavish launches its all new collection called ‘Royal Strings’. Inspired from the Benarsi weaves, this collection depicts the true essence of Benares. Ranging from embroidered Kurtas to beautifully crafted brocade sherwanis and Nehru jackets, this collection showcases its regal roots through textures and weaves.
- Festive Kurtas – Named ‘Poetry of Gold’, this collection talks about bringing back the festive hues of bright pink, turquoise, orange with beautiful gold sprinkled throughout the collection. It adds a welcome change to your traditional Indian wear with layered kurtas, kalidaar palazzos in rich chanderi fabric
- Festive Fusion Wear – With a more upbeat, fun and young mood attached to it, this collection brings you modern prints in tiered, gathered and pleated dresses. For the more experimental you, this collection will give a desi twist to your festive wardrobe
- Festive Skirts – Stylized skirts with fashion crop tops and choli, this collection brings back the grand and regal look in vibrant hues, gold prints and intricately detailed borders
- Festive Maxi Dresses – Available in rich jewel tones with ornate embroideries in antique gold, this collection is the perfect evening wear for you this season
About Max Fashion:
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 180 stores across 70 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.