'No Shave, No Lipstick Movement' by Gillette
Hyderabad, April 3, 2012: Bollywood diva Malaika Arora Khan to come out in vocal support of the clean-shaven look, embarked on a mission “NO SHAVE, NO LIPSTICK”, stating that she is more likely to kiss a clean-shaven man on the cheek than a man with stubble and has always been anti-stubble. Through this movement, the stunning actress is urging women to join in support just as much as she is asking men to shave as men with stubble are shady.
Echoing the sentiments of a growing number of women who are voicing their clean-shaven and anti-stubble preference, Malaika believes that if women can spend time grooming themselves for their men, then men should do the same for their women. Her belief has brought her to the forefront of advocating the ‘No Shave, No Lipstick Movement’ to encourage their men to shave, so that they are more likely to win kisses from their lady love and now with India’s best shaving technology available at an affordable price of Rs 299, then men no longer have an excuse to not shave.
She felt that the only thing that should be on a man’s face is an enticing red lipstick kiss mark from women, thus sparking the foundation of the ‘NO SHAVE, NO LIPSTICK’ Movement. She urged more and more women to come forward and join the movement against men’s shady stubble.
The gorgeous model turned actress, Malaika Arora Khan said “I do believe that men always look their best when well-groomed and shaving is an integral part of it. For years women have been known to doll up for their man and now it’s time for men to reciprocate by shaving and being well groomed. I am here to launch the ‘No Shave, No Lipstick Movement’ and encourage men to use Gillette Fusion range and sport a clean shaven look. I feel it is mostly clean shaven men who are able to sweep a woman off their feet with their presence and charm!”
The *Nielsen survey brought to light some interesting facts about women’s choices
· 66% women will not stop their car near a group of stubbled men
· 75% girls in college are likely to go out with a clean-shaven guy than a stubbled guy
· 75% women believe stubble men are more likely to get stopped at an airport
· 73% women believe, men upload clean-shaven pictures in order to receive more interests from women on a matrimonial site”
· 75% of women agreed with the statement “brides’ friends (Women) are more likely to approach a clean-shaven friend of the groom for a dance”
· 72% of men and women felt that women are more likely to put up a friend suggestion of a clean-shaven guy vs. a guy with stubble”
· 79% of men and women agreed that girls would prefer to sit next to a clean-shaven guy in her class
Claims generated from men and women who were in agreement with the above statements by a Nielsen survey commissioned by Gillette done in a few metros in January 2012 and the above are a few excerpts picked up from the survey findings