By using the naturally available resources and the handicraft skills of the unemployed rural youth, the Grameena Karakushala Udyama’s aims at providing suitable opportunity and market for the livelihood of rural masses. To make available these rurally manufactured handicraft products to the urban population of India & Abroad, ‘Grameena Angadi’ has been opened in Jayanagar.
• All types of Lavancha (Khus) Roots Handicraft.
• Bamboo, Potteries, Stationary & Natural Agarbathies.
• Wall Painting, Leather Items & Wooden Toys.
• Readymade handloom garments & Table linen
• Kakal Pickles, Papads & North Karnataka Foods.
• Herbal, Ayurvedic, Natural Honey & Healthy Items.
• Organic Soaps, Shampoo & Oils.
• Indian Traditional – Artistic gift products are available.
(A Unit of Grameena Karakushala Udyama)
#8, 39th ‘A’ Cross, 11th Main, (Near Raghavendra Mata Opp. Shalini Ground),
4th T Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore – 560 041
Ph: 080 22441835, Mobile: 9731105526, 9448324727
Email: [email protected]