Bajaj Auto unveils RE Compact Passenger Vehicles
BAJAJ AUTO reinvents three-wheelers World's no 1 three-wheeler has become better.
Hyderabad, July 4, 2013: Bajaj Auto - the World's Largest Manufacturer of 3 Wheelers, unveiled their new range of RE 'Compact' passenger vehicles. The company launched RE'Compact' two-stroke and four-stroke versions fired by Petrol, CNG, and LPG. There would be seven variants on this platform of the new range. The RE'Compact' Diesel version will be launched a few months later.
Equipped with multiple advancements over the existing passenger vehicles like DTSI engine (4-stroke version), new stylish front, easy serviceability and easy repair technologies, the new range has been designed for enhanced performance over their current range of passenger three wheelers -
1. 10-15% better fuel efficiency
2. Vast improvements in durability leading to much lower maintenance costs
3. Vast improvements in reliability and serviceability leading to lesser down time and increased revenue.
4. Vastly improved ergonomics leading to much greater comfort for the driver and the passengers.
5. Vastly improved look and style making it contemporary and strong.
6. Stronger chassis with the use of reinforcements at appropriate locations
7. Ergonomically designed shift levers and pedals for greater comfort even for tall individuals. RE 'Compact' has been put through customer trials for more than 200 days with over 100 customers. Their responses to the vehicles have been overwhelmingly positive and have validated the improvements over the current range.
RE`Compact' will be launched in a phased manner across the country. Mr. R.0 Maheshwari, President Sales Et Marketing Commercial Vehicles, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said "RE 'Compact' is the Small or 'Compact' sized Autorickshaw that we see in all our cities, towns and villages. We have around 90% market share in the in this category in Andhra Pradesh.