KTR launches GNI Guru Nanak IT Park in Hyderabad
Inauguration of GNI’s -DECODE-I.T Park-First by Any Engineering Institution in India.
Hon’ble Minister Of I.T & Panchayat Raj-K.T.Rama Rao-Govt. of Telangana
• Hon’ble Minister-K.T.R Motivates Students to follow the Innovation Path-Ask them to develop a greater social media platform which should be better than Facebook & Watsapp.
• Hon’ble Minister-K.T.R Ask students of Gurunanank Institution to go beyond the Traditional Engineering and utilize the opportunity of DECODE I.T Park-created by their Institution.
• KTR Says to Students – 3D(Design-Define-Deliver) is pass, It’s the time for 3I’s-(Innovate-Incubate-Incorporate), which will take them to the success path.
• Hon’ble Minister-K.T.R Appreciates the Effort of Gurunanak Institutions Management for setting up a world class-I.T Park for its Students which will felicitate the learnings of Students while studying.
• Students Can Work Full Time/Part Time at I.T Park and can earn a handsome salary from corporates.
• KTR Also launches the International Conference on Innovations in Computer Science Engineering, which is being held at Gurunanak Institutions Campus on 7th & 8th August, 2015.
Shri K.T. Rama Rao, Hon’ble Minister for IT & Panchayat Raj, Govt.of Telangana inaugurated Guru Nanak Institutions IT park- Digital Engineering Centre for Offshore and Domestic Enterprises (DECODE) at Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus.
The IT Park is designed to provide incentives to mid-range and upcoming companies. To set up their centers here and is also intended to provide employment to passed out students and part time employment to students who are studying.
The Hon’ble Minister appreciated the efforts of Guru Nanak Institutions Management.
The Hon’ble Minister has also Inaugurated the 3rd International Conference on Innovations in Computer Science and Engineering (ICICSE-2015)
This Conference is intended to provide an interactive platform for the participants, professionals from the academia and industry.
This conference is intended to help share research expertise, experimental breakthroughs or vision in various areas of computer science such as Mobile Computing, Data Analytics etc.,
The Hon’ble Minister emphasized the need for intensive research in the area of Information Technology and Computer Science so that India will compete with the rest of the world in these fields. He said in the days to come Telangana State will occupy the prime place in IT in India. He urged the students to be innovative.
The Hon’ble Minister emphasized the importance of digital connectivity in todays world and said “Government of Telangana, will be laying Fiber Optic Cable with the existing project of water supply around telangana. The Minister added that due to the Fiber Optics Cable-8.5 Million Houshold across telangana will be connected. The rural telangana which constitutes to about 60%, will be connected to the urban population.
Further to the conference-KTR added “The 3D(Design-Define-Deliver) is Pass, it’s the Era of 3I’s-(Innovate-Incubate-Incorporate) .
He congratulated Guru Nanak Institutions for organizing this International Conference.
The Vice-Chairman-Gurunanak Institutions-G.S.Kohli thanked the Hon’ble Minister for gracing the occasion and inaugurating the First of its Kind-DECODE-IT PARK in Engineering Institution. Mr. Kohli added that “The recent research talked about the less employability skills of present engineers, and that being the hindrance factor for engineering not getting employed, he added that more than 60% of Engineering Pass Outs from GNI, got placed last year and more than 20%, went for further studies, the remaining 20% can get benefitted from the Existing DECODE I.T PARK.
The Event was graced by Hon’ble Minister-Transport-Govt. Of Telangana-Mr.Mahender Reddy, Dr. Narsiah Garu-M.P-Bhongir, C.Manchi Reddy Kishan Reddy, MLC Rajeshwar Reddy and others.