Mrs. India International 2013 Amita Piyush Motwani Press Meet
ALL SET FOR MRS.INTERNATIONAL-2013
Recently Crowned Mrs India International-2013-amita Piyush Motwani Now Heads For Chicago, USA For Mrs International-2013 Pageant
Mrs. India International-2013-Amita Piyush Motwani the recently crowned winner is now has her eyes set on the coveted title of Mrs.International-2013. The Contest which will feature woman from almost all the countries of the world competing to make a mark of their country and their name.
Amita Piyush Motwani - A visionary, caring mother, adoring housewife and a professional psychologist has always been an achiever right from her school days, Amita who has successfully won many pageants in India and abroad. Amita had always been the first to take art in any kind of social-philanthropic work across the country, she has been a part of many NGO’s in Hyderabad were she had conducted psychological sessions to people ailing from different diseases.
Looking forward to Mrs International-2013, Amita Piyush Motwani says that this title is something which I had my eyes set on, she added that she is confident of performing well at this international level where she will be competing against the best of the best from various countries. Amita says that the credit goes to her husband and in-laws who have always been a pillar of support for her, she recalls the moment when her husband crowned her Mrs. India International as her most memorable moment of her life. Amita who is extremely passionate in teaching the real social and official ethics wants to set-up a finishing school in Hyderabad, were she will share her international experience with the budding starlets of country, apart from finishing school Amita plans to involve herself more into philanthropic activities were she can help the ailing with her skills of psychological counseling, she added that being a consultant psychologist I always wanted to help people come out of their fear and prove their mettle to the country, as I personally believe that India is one of the most Talented country and its just the psychological and social barrier which hinders the talents to come up.
She expressed her gratitude to the current team of designers and sponsors for Mrs. International 2013. She also thanked Trisa Jewellery of Somajiguda, Hyderabad for sponsoring her Jewellery for the second consecutive pageant.
Name: Amita Piyush Motwani
Husband's Name: Piyush Motwani
Date Of Birth: 25th Jan
Height: 5ft 8 n half inches
Place of Birth: Bangalore
Current City of residence: Indore
Have lived in Hyderabad for 8 long years , and have only recently moved to Indore 18 months back, as husband has been transferred there for his job. Have own house in Hyderabad.
Tel number: +91 9826212768 / +91-9167740009
Pursuing PHD in English Literature
MBA (HR) - 2004
MA (Eng Lit) - 2000
Certified Psychological Counsellor
• Crowned Miss Madhya Pradesh 1994, in Indore
• Selected as the Kingfisher Face of Hyderabad in 2007
• Crowned ' Gladrags Mrs.India -Exotic - 2008' , in Mumbai
• Crowned Mrs.India International 2013-in May 2013 in Atlanta, USA
- Won all the 4 awards in the sub category : Mrs.RampWalk India International 2013,Mrs.Beautiful Face, Mrs.Beautiful Smile, Mrs.Beautiful Eyes
The only Indian from all over the world to represent India Internationally for Mrs.International 2013 in Chicago in July 2013
Leaving for Chicago on 12th July 2013. There are more than 70 contestants competing from all over the world for this prestigious crown of Mrs. International 2013. Voting lines are open for voting the Viewers Choice Mrs.International 2013.
About The Pageant-
Mrs.India International 2013
• Mrs. India International is a part of the Mrs. International Pageant System, which is in existence since the '80s. It is based on family values and looks for complete beauty of the married women - how she balances her persona, family, professional life and what she does for the society/community.
The main objectives of this are two fold
- Provide a global platform for Indian Married Women to showcase their accomplishments.
- Provide an opportunity to contribute at a larger level to select charities who work for the deserving but unfortunate children.
The pageant is based on family values.
• Served as a Psychological Counsellor in a Rehab for Destitutes and Street Children in Hyderabad
• Served as a Psychological Counsellor for Breast Cancer patients and their families in , Indore Cancer Organisation , Indore
• Serving as a Psychological Counsellor for HIV positive patients in 'VISHWAS' an organisation set up and run by the Missionaries of Charity, Mother Teresa NGO, for benevolence and support of HIV patients, in Indore
• Serving as a Psychological Counsellor for Under privileged children in an NGO called Bal Bhavan in Indore
• Serving as a Psychological Counsellor for Street Kids and Destitutes in "Jyoti Niwas", a care center set up and run by Missionaries of Charity, Mother Teresa NGO , in Indore