Movies | Music | Masti Close Aha Ad
Watch Latest Movies & Web Series on AHA!
Movies | Music | Music


London Bridge - Press Meet


SCS Entertainments is coming out with the film ‘London Bridge’, which is the Telugu dubbed version of a Malayalam superhit film. Producer Sunkesula Rajababu is bringing the film as Production No. 1 on his banner. Anil C Menon directed it in Malayalam with Prithviraj, Pratap Pothan, Nandita and Andrea Jeremiah in lead roles. Dubbing work is presently going on. A press meet was organized today (June 18) in Hyderabad to brief the film’s details.

Producer Sunkesula Rajababu said, “99% of filming was done in London and the remaining 1% in Kerala. The film was made in Malayalam with a huge budget of Rs 18 crores. ‘London Bridge’ is a triangle love story which the director designed like a painting with story based on human relations. Dubbing work has begun. We are planning to release the film by July 15.”

Dialogue writer Mahesh Dutt said, “The story of ‘London Bridge’ is based on the circumstances faced by a software employee in London. It’s the biggest budget film in Malayalam which was entirely shot in London. I’m sure the audience will enjoy this film.”

Music is scored by Rahul Raj, Sri Wilson A Menon and cinematography was handled by Jeetu Damodhar.